Saturday, February 19, 2011

I need to write here..lets see where should I start?....

Okay, I can start from a beginning.. not the very beginning , but a beginning.. I was born in Queens,New York, . I have a 2 brothers and 2 sisters 3 of  which, are older then me, and 1 Lil sister, that keeps in touch with me. My family moved to Northern Va. , in 1977..We had a great upbringing. We were born in the city , but raised on Island. Long Isand.  We had alot of fun.. there was a gang of us who had mini-bikes, and motorcycles, and lots of beer, and stuff.. to party all night..Only, a few of us had a 'curfew'?? We, my older sister and I did not. So we would creep in and sneak up past the parents room and go to our room. Very rare we would find them awake and reading. Then, they would just ask "did you have fun tonight? We would mumble.. something.. like yep goodnight.. Our hang-out was in the thick of these woods around the corner from all our homes . We called it Mills Path,I found out recently,It is still there and it now a bird sanctuary!! Awesome.. these paths and hugh holes ,that we dug to make a fire pit..are still there.its wonderful to know this. As young growing adults, we sure did wreak havoc.. I mean we would meet at the street light, in the rain, freezing winter night, all the time, some had cars ,we would sit in and keep warm, while listening to the new Aerosmith song Dream On.... screaming at the top of our lungs!! That was entertaining. well let me post this  for now...Id like to get started on about the times my best friend and I used to walk to elementary school, sitting on a log,eating spaghetti'Os,  and talking about buying a Winnebago, and traveling allover, and end up in the Keyes of Fla. and jump on a ship and become waitresses for ever... Well, about5 years later, she confides to me something, and I am going to be moving down south, Oh at this point I have lost 45 pounds . So I am on roll... Party was just plain fat growing up. and my 1 brother never let me forget it.. It was so sad,the torment, and mental abuse. I look back now and Thank You for let me know that!! Because, I see so many obese people, adults and children, and they are loved.. I had a brother who could not stand me,, So I think it helped me watch my weight. I exercised..like 5-6 hours a day.. when we did move to Va.. there was no stopping me . By the time Thanksgiving came I was 125lbs. So we went up north to visit family and friends. My friend from Va. came up to meet everyone. Well, somehow me and my best friend , and Tony ended up altogether... That's when we decided to leave!!! Just lets go...So we packed Lisa's room up in the middle of the night, blankets and pillows, out the side door, I remember, having my arms full, and still being able to grab the two Entermanns cakes..lol, and putting them on top of my pile, and that was it, we left for Va. We headed for my 3 level Townhouse, which we broke into and grabbed my 'stuff', I had lots of stash boxes, and bowls of money.. I had an awesome *track tape collection..YES ,Zeppelin, Tull. You name it form Abba to ZZtop.. I had it. So I couldn't bring all that but I managed to get alot.  So,here we were 15 years old, well Steve was 19? I think, anyway we were on our way to Florida....

No comments:

Post a Comment