Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We all lived that night!!!!!

I remember when I was 13yrs old, I had this friend Cathy. Her and I would hitchhike all over the place,up in Long Island. Her parents were truly concerned about what she did, so we had to make up stories,where we were going and with who.. Well, this one night, we told them we were going to the Carnival, and we were..only with this kid, and his older brother, who drove.. a Gold Vega.. Her Fathers last words that night to us were  "and don't get into any cars with boys" !! He meant it too... And as soon as we turned the corner out of her neighborhood,there were the brothers !! Well, we drove around, and all decided we would go to the 7 sisters, it was this  area about 15-20 miles from our house, where we could go over the highest roads,we knew of, and at Hi-rates of speed... it was a thrill... Well, we had a few beers, and we all were laughing , and the driver began to increases his speed, as we kept going over these hills, , there were homes aligning these streets as well, and telephone poles, and wires, we were so High on these steep roads, you could probably touch them..  well we were going to fast and so High, at the last hill, being the highest, we barreled down and I was getting a bit worried, in the front seat, and all, I got down on the floor board, as I was doing that I was like HOLD-On and at the bottom of that Sister, was a Black Ford 4 door car pulling out I seen it in the headlamps, as I also realized we were air-borne, and the driver was  saying Oh No!!! And sure enough we landed in the back side door and window of that car... and in a blink of an eye.. I called out for Cathy knowing she wasn't supposed to be in this car, and with my eyes filled with liquid, I was sorta blinded by, I crawled out the side window, I was smashed so bad down were I was, but my adrenaline I broke out of it.. I grabbed her arm , and helped her out, and we ran.. into the backyard of a house.. I seen the lights, and heard sirens.. At this point my face felt covered in in blood, so I turned to her and asked and she said I don't see, blood, just tons of liquid, like tears,, I bashed my nose so hard... my eyes where just watering.. Thank God.. so we hid for hours, and then hitched home some crazy hour. We kept it a secret... Until the witnesses there told the boy's parents and they told the insurance company. Then we had a phone call, it was to meet with them, and they would keep it a confidential fact. I was like we are not hurt,  nobody needs to  know.. I explained the reason, and all parties agreed.. It has never been brought up to this day.. Cathy and I hung out a few more times , and then we did not ever see each other again.. Shew... I never hung out with those guys again either.. Crazy.. Well, that was accident number 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment