Sunday, May 29, 2011

My friend 'Lo"

I met LO, in the 7th grade, some how we teamed up, and became partners in crime...We would met soon as we arrived at school,and take off for this path that led us to Subway. Of course we would not make it there until, the munchies set in..lol We would take a detour, for another place known to others as the 'Woods'...See our high School, and Jr High were on the same portion of land. So Seniors, and Jr.s could meet .. I would see my older friends at times there.. So anyway 'Lo' and me were a Team.. and once these 2 new girls came into our "turf.. and started to pick on Lil ' Lo. She was too, she had glasses, and frizzy hair, and wrinkles on her forehead already.. and so, they were picking on her, and they wee mean!! They came form Flatbush Ave , Brooklyn.. And head fake nails on, and make-up..Scary.. Well, one day walking through the 2nd level of the Hallway, I called her out.. and man she ripped this mink coat she was wearing and grabbed my hair, so fast, un benouced to here, I was quicker, I through punches, taking her down , and with that she bit my EAR!!! ripped it halfway off, I only got madder!! I belted her.. down , when I was grabbed around the neck, by a teacher, who, with another teacher grabbing her off of my ear.. Had gotten us separated.. They put us in to separate rooms, with glass in between us.. and we were growling at each other, I basically bleeding,,  and thinking 2 more seconds, I should have tossed her thru  the window... ( with that I told my older brother that way after I was home, and he was like "Ya and I would be visiting you in an Asylum"...), So, with that wisdom, I felt that sticking up for Lo,  and only that, was just enough. I went to the Doctors, and boy, that was Painful!!! I was mad!!!, and the next day they moved back to Brooklyn... She, whoever she was, was 3 weeks pregnant!! She should have made friends on first few weeks, she chose to start trouble.. Well, lo and I got on with life, grubbing,money and copping, and selling, and so forth, we, would hitchhike to her moms after school, and go hang out in her streets uptown .By the Train Station. I would meet my other friend Lynn, and her and I would go to our friends.. hoses, Partying.. I said you are to close to the  Train, Lynn, One day I am going to get on that thing and Go!!!! Well, we did , many a times. We would go to the City, Penn Station, and go up town...42nd Street, and just walk, till we found someone to help us out... We always did, and we would roll a joint on the train , and smoke it um, all the way home... Not any more..lol So, we would be hero's, when we got home. I can't believe the days of old, I have found out that Lo was dead,,, years ago, It was in the paper, my friend Lisa told me, she was shot to death in a park, bad drug deal -gone wrong.. I was so sorry to hear that, I was trying to find her, online.. I was not having luck, now I know why.. Okay, talk 2 u 2morrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment