Monday, May 23, 2011

I went to the Dentist...today:

I had this App.t for weeks. I have been around the Mulberry or two involving these to Front Veneers. About ten years ago my dear older brother, saw I was trying to fix my smile. He lives Way up North, in New York. So, like I was saying he, being a Dentist, I thought I would go see him, and let him check out what more  the braces I had on could do. Well, he pulled those off, and said He had a plan for me. They are Hollywood Teeth!!! Veneers , all of your mouth!! I was like, I don't want Horse Teeth.... I don't want Chiclets either.. and no green teeth.. He kept saying No, No No.. Okay well, 9 weekends later , give or take.. I fly back up there,( over the Adirondacks in a Prop Plane.. A  Puddle Jumper.. Yikes!! ) I am up side down in his Chair, and he is shooting needles into my gums like CRAZY!!! I am snoozing, I just don't mind the OverHaul" as I refer to a trip to  a Dr's, or Dentists, so forth. He even, could not believe my pain tolerance. I heard him say I need more Patients like you... Okay, so, by  1/2 the days end, he's pulling all the Temporaries off.. tugging and pulling, and more needles, !! Then, He gets the box of my new teeth, right? He goes to put one - ONE in its place , and it is to small... a Chiclets !!! Yuk.. I was turning all colors.. Well needless to say, he only let me see that one and , started to put more needles in my gums, and I was like how much of that can a person do in a day? He said 2400 milligrams.. I was like how much have I had? Reply:  2300milligrams!!... And with that he and he assistant proceeded to put on my Temporary teeth, I was going to wear for 3 more weeks until, the Nevada Institute, ships us the right ones.. Boy how he prouded over there  work.. Well, Okay So I fly home , and back up.. The day comes. They Are right, and they are Pretty. I was so Thank-full. Well,  now I am in debt. with this Bank for 6,500 dollars. Yes I had to pay for the Teeth, but not all the Labor, which was alot.. But I had insurance through my company, and he used it where he ...used it. We will leave it at the. I am trying to get to a bigger point!! So,  a
year goes by, and I am so saddened by what evolves in my life, the last year at that Cult church in Sterling Va. I decided to take a left turn, and plunge into the depths of darkness. I was so alone, and the ppl. I had in my life,pretty much were very rude , cold, and unloyal. I knew what kept me occupied, and took the blues away...... And so away I went.. I dated a nice guy , who had a Harley and some other nice  things, and we did not last, but the first bar I hit, after that I ordered a Jim Beam and Diet Coke, and grubbed a cigeratte!!That went on , and on ... I met a guy, and we were both on a suicide mission.. we hooked up, and partied... Well, a year into this.. heres where the Teeth come in to play... I happened to break the one on the left!!in half!! Then a week later the other side of the top left side broke.. Well, I am a problem solving fool... lol, I tried everything, and then I found crazy glue..Yep, and Acrylics Nail mix, and statred to form my own 2 Insisors.. Meanwhile, I look horrible, so int the depths I do dwell , even harder!!Years go by, I mange to stay out of the lime-light of hair. I did not work, or I did interior Landscaping, and Partied. That went on through the next few years. I ended up losing my home. Having to move, like 4-5 times before I am where I am now. Thus bringing me to the many times I went for help on my teeth. I was here a year, and showed back up on the Hair Stylist Tracks again, and with that I received some Dental Benefits. I went into this Clinic, and after a few years of hunting for help, this Dentist, started drilling and drilling, she made me 2 new posts OMG!!! I was so amzed I wanted to tip her, she put 2 temps on, and Iwas so sure this nightmare was over!!! NOT!!! The very next day the right one cracked and broke up right in my mouth... Boo-Hoo!!! I was astonished, and called the office, saying just what happed, and that I had made tteeth at home that lasted longer. Well, that @#@#%$^ said she would not want to work on my mouth any longer untill, I agreed to do root canal work...!! Iwas like root canals? I had 9 of them in one w/e w my brother?? whats left? I just need a cover for the exposed POST!!! NO, NO she kept saying it to will break, as well as the other one.. I need to do $3, 000 dollars worth of work verses the $415.00 we argeed on previously. Thats all the whole office kept saying,( well 2 years go by, and I am still wearing the on temp.. so that proves that the !) she put on the right was defective, and all I needed was a .20 cent piece of plastic for the other side, but NO.. Which brings me to the other Dentists here in town, Quoteing me thousands of Dollars for 2 flipping teeth.. I went the clinic  because of my Finances... So, I call Richmond ,School of Dentisrty,,,Wow, big mistake, BIG mistake... I waited months for that App.t, and I drove, my bomby lil car, an hour away, in the rain, and find a parking meter, and run up to the place, and get in line with a million others, and pay my fee $65.00 bucks.. Waiting with such excitement!!! But to what.. 4 Know-it All Dentists, with Pride as big as the state of New York.. the first 3 were making there rounds to us 4 people they cattled in to cubicles, and sat us in chairs. Sticking thier fingers in our mouths. By the fourth Dr, he had seen my mouth full of Veneers, and immediately said, we cannot work on you. We are a School, and have to take on the Full responsibility of your mouth!! Oh good for you... I was like, no you don't , I just want to front insisors, and I will sign and agreement!!He was so adamant, and I stood up knowing that defective personality, they think makes them king, but, I see it as Malchovinistic, and Prideful, controlling,personality Disorder.. I tore my thingy off, just cursing him and my brother.... I said so you got my money, and now you wont treat me,  I am fully disgusted, and to his face Pissed..and so, I go out with a bang... I am stopped by this little voice saying you want a refund?   Uh... Well, yaeh, that would be nice, well, she must keep the peace there, because it was wihtin seconds, she appeared, so I gave her my card, and they reversed the monies. I get outt of there in tears, I called home, crying... All I wanted... Well, you know by now.. 2 front Isisors... Needless to say, The next day I woke up with the worst case of Strep Throat!!! My throat was fir engine red!!! I know where I got that from... They were a nightmare!!! I put the warning out to you... So, I get home and did I tell you that my dad got wind of that loan I took out w my brohter.. and told me to Quit paying it? Well, I did a few years earlier.. and my brother, has not spoken to me since then.. its been a few years !! Okay, See, my Dad, put him through colleges, but he seems to have forgotten, I remeber he would call the house, and ask if Daddy was home?, and then say okay Pat, when he gets home you need to ask him to send me $5300 bucks for the next semester, and I would get all bug eyed, and say "you call Daddy and ask him for $530000 dollars,,I was 18 years old.. I know he worked too, but He was going to Courtland U,  then,and then ClemsonU, and then NYUof Dentistry,and then 8 years at Rochester.. Needless to say he has his Masters Business... and teaches students to do what he does.. at like 70,000  bucks a semester.. do u think he needs money?? well, anyway, It took that trip to Richmond, to find my bro. on Fb, and send a little message.. which has not amounted to anyhting.. Zip nothing nada!! So, I called that Clinic again, and asked who the dentist was and to my surprise it wasa different one!!! So, I made the appt weeks ago, and I thought I would just go and humble myself, and let them see the defective teeth, and ther I would be walking out w my front teeth.. No, they had my files, and notes, and this Torture afflicting Dentist treated me like a pile of Dog &*$# I was so upset crying telling him my story, and he opened my mouth, and took a piece of floss, and just put it on the one temp I had left, and I heard him say OOPs, gone, popped out, I was like, what?, half hearted, because that only meant when it hit the floor, I was aleast going home w one new tooth right? NOPE< he told me he wanted to: I was like your kidding, I did not even get 3 words out, and he was already showing signs he was insulted, and He held the upper hand here not me.. I started to cry so hard, and he said get urself to gether I am going to another patient.. He then told his ass.t to find my lost tooth off the floor,!!!!!!!!!! I was in shock.. I was like he is not going to put that back in my mouth 5-10 minutes after it has been thrown, flicked whatever,on there floor? Yep, that my freinds made me feel, so humilated, raped, tortured, by a County HealthDept. Worker!! He even put it in a little off, and said you crazy glued this i? I said Yes, a couple of time, I knew it was on its last leg, and now this has to go a nother leg....there you have it.. My day wasted again.. I have another appt. w/ a real dentist, next week, and I am going to pay what ever.. I justam still in shock how they sent me off form thatplace... Greedy... $#%^&#crooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment