Sunday, May 15, 2011

I remember, a trip to Isreal, and Rome....

I was in a Born Again Church for about 10 years. I was so Happy to be found, and know the key to Life and Joy. I just was released form a 6 year Sentence, in which I did 7 months.  I had a lot of reading, and a lot circumstances practicing my new found Faith. Well, when I was released,on Feb 14th 1990,at mid-night, It was the greatest feeling in the world. I rode home with a guy I had been seeing for 4 years. It was his Mom, who led me to the Lord. I know it was God, because she was old, and ,I was not very receiving of the information she was telling me, all those years. Then one day.. it hit me, That was the answer, to lifes problems. It had to be.... I went to Church with her and went up to the Alter, and right after confessing my heart to a deacon, and soon after Church was out, I would get in my car and light up.. what ever I had. I got busted within the year, and I was sentenced to the term, Here is where I really realized , I was going to be totally depended on God. I even Quit smoking cigerattes in Jail, 2 months after I got there. 3 months befroe the Non-Smoking Law went into affect!!! If it is any where you need a cigarette its in there. But I did... I knew I could do the time, I had Peace!!! Joy, and a future... I really probabley would be dead, so I was happy.. Well, tons of stories came outta that place!!!  Isreal,                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment