Thursday, July 21, 2011

Los Angeles here I come!!!!

So, I went to visit my Dad in LA. 2 weeks later I convinced my older sister to move with me. We would rent a beach cottage and run the beach, and have a Blast!!! Well, we had a yard sale, and mad some money to hire a truck to move our stuff cross -country!!! We boarded a plane, and we were on our way.... I had money coming to me from that one accident..  so I had a pay check I cashed before leaving Va, to live on the next few weeks. I had been roofing, but 3 weeks into Hot Tar, and 100 degree weather, A guy who had been  a 3rd generation roofer, burned the hell out of himself with the same bucket of tar I used, I began to think , Man what damage I could cause... and I wanted my feet back on solid ground.. We were so high a top of like the DAR Constitution Hall, AN Eatery on Est Washington, DC.. Well, all over the place.. So , my boss gave me a go in his office and I  was a one man show,,, he fired the other 2 ppl working there, and be came Office Manager, Accountant.. for a good 2 years.. I still partied my head off.lol, But I could go in at 8 and sleep on the typewriter.. while typing Contracts, and the go home.. which is where the money for Another accident comes in.. I lent my mom my truck, Jan. 14th(the day the plane hit the 14th street bridge, ) and I used her Mustang.. Well, it began to sleet and Ice up, and my boss said I should go home, take the payroll home and do it.. So, on my way, I cannot see nothing , really, but wind ,snow, sleet.. and I seen a truck w a left turn signal, A tri-axle, so I thought whats he going to do... Well, he begins to turn  right in front of me.. so I go over to the left to go around him and he Stops!!!! So I am starled by this and turn a bit more to the left to miss him but the ice and conditions of the road where horrible.. So Bammm!!! Right into his 3  rear Wheels, and I bruise my spleen,on the steering wheel, bending that up.. and my knee hit the A/C switches on the right, busted that wide open.. and I hit my head really bad, someone , whoever,, laid me on the road till the ambulance got there.. freezing cold.. Then I was taking to Access, in reston Va. Where I was treated, and fixed up.. it took hours , but by that afternoon, I was home on the couch, watching the breaking news about the Plane, and the floundering woman in the Potomac..So, it had been a wild year after, my house burnt down, and I lived with my mom, ,I was going West..So upon our arrival.. we see my Dad is dating a lady, so we hardly see him.. My sister and I were heavy  drinkers..to say the least.. my dad was a bit over whelmed how much liquor I consumed and her thing was foster n lager.. like a big can of oil.. she could polish a 24 pack real quick!! I , on a 1/2 gallon of Jack Daniels even faster... well, I head out to find work, and the landscape crews were -crude!! I knew who I was and what I was capable of but those guys were nasty, and cruel, so, I got a job finding ppl jobs, and I remember being there for a bit, and then I found a better paying job, at a Pick-ur-Parts Salvage yard.. what fun that was.. Then I received that check , sent my mom $2,000.00plus.. for here car and I kept like 6 grand.. It was nearing winter again in LA.. I had made that trip to Arizona, and I was outta of work , because I found a friend named Bill, at the Knottsberry Farm corner.. and my sister and I partied!!! New years Eve, my dad left for the w/e. and I bought her about 2 cases of Lager. and a lot of party material, and we sat there 2 days -and 2 nights.. I wanted to finish up,, the rest of the evening so, began to wrap things up, and she got real snippy, and  called me Greedy!!!! Greedy!!! Do you believe that, I was floored..  I just spent about 1500.00 bucks on us, and you call me that? Well,we got into a bloody all out fist fight, and before I knew it, she threw m through the 14x14 backdoor window, I flew through like superman.. and rolled on the cement landing, and there she was again.. ripping my Harley necklace off and tearing into me.. and then  I was saying man this the way you treat your sister? That hit her, (physcopath tendencies) She like start to repeat that, and saw what she had done, and the window was broke!! and blood allover my dad pretty white kitchen.. well we spent the midnight hours looking for a glass store.. at midnight.. Well, we found one..in Long Beach.. at midnight!! Omg.. so we drove over there and got it, we fixed that , then began to wash, and paint... shew.. Dad , came home and nothing was ever mentioned about 'it'.. I found out later my sister while throwing me through the window, had a gouge in her arm 6 inches long and 1 wide, which protected my temple, and ears.. or something,, I found that out about 4 years ago.. I seen this scar on her arm that was pretty ugly, and she told me.. it protected me.. whatever.. right? Oh, So, I was hunting for a job and that's when my father suggested Hair Styling. its an up and coming career.. So, I got a loan, and  a grant. and I thought when I get finished here I will got to Paramount Studios and work.. Well, things did not go that way, Larry, and me were in touch.. everyday,, and I wanted to get out of this Busy city I lived in.. I went the mountains to by a real nice Pick-up truck.. the one I took to Arizona.. Well, it was white and I had it painted it black.. and flew Larry out to LA.. he was white as a ghost, he never flew before.. so they saw he was so scared.. 6foot 2" and they gave him a few beers, and a deck of cards, and a set of wings...lol.. and let him sit up in the cockpit... Well, by the time he saw Me again, my hair was Orangutan Orange.. what a mess.. a mess up on my teachers part, at the beauty College.. Well, it would grow out... Larry had to go cross country with me looking like that... Well.. it was a move I was so sure about then, but I look back, what a mistake.. in some ways.. (God has me where he wants me for now.. so with that... I was heading back to Va.. What a great trip.. more on that.. trip!!! Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment