Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Patty's Mystery'

I remember when I was in 2nd grade, I woke up late one night to find my legs totally bruised with huge black-n blue spots , and swollen so big. I woke my parents up, and my dad, had to carry me to the car. I could not even put my shoes on my feet, and my moms shoes would not fit either.. It was so bazarre, that the Doctor.. admitted me into the Hospital, and for the next few weeks, if not months I remained there on the 4th floor.. I had Christmas, and New Years there, I also remember my Birthday being celebrated there, so that was Dec. Jan Feb, and March.. Because all those Holidays I had made some kind of a  figure out of a toilet paper card board roll.. and cotton, and construction paper.. I remember my Grandparents giving me this raccoon Russian hat.. I wore with my flannel nite gown, I remember my hate full brother having to get me all my home work.. and I remember waving good-bye from my window to my family out in the snow covered parking lot.. I also knew where the cookies were.. at the nurses station, and I would wait till real late at night, and sneak up there. and get a pack of them.. I finally got back to normal, and the diagnosis, was never determined, so from then on my family and the Dr. just called it "Patty's ( Mysterious )Diesease' I
 never ever to  day  ever had another occurrence of it either.. I had gone back to school, and went straight into 3rd grade..I was back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment