Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Easy Money..

Which leads to my next story... my aunt had been working, and still living at home.. I would go in her room while all the adults were down stairs. One time my little sister was with me, and we had our new favorite 'colorforms' present ,  we had gotten at Xmas time. I,  had seen the nightstand draw opened a little bit, and I opened it to find 50's and 20's and 1',just  piled up on top of each other,  and I just had to have it.. So I opened  up the box and took the guts of the game out, and filled it up with all kinds of cash. Then my lil sister was was playing with hers, and I took it.., and opened it up, and filled it up with 50'and 20's...and closed it all up. We rode home to the Island, 45 minutes, and just knowing we knew what we had.. I was in like 2nd grade, and she was in maybe kindergarten.. She did not even ask me for a dollar, of it.. So , I put 4 one dollars bills in this lime green wallet my mom gave me in the past, and then I gave my friend  a $5,00 dollar bill. I put the wallet under a pillow in the living room.(no kids  room) . I went to school.. I remember just thinking My mom is going to vacuum or take a nap on that couch, and find my money..So my stomach was turning all day.. Well, when I did get home, I found it there and untouched.. Shew, I made it through those hours. It wasn't until After midnight, our phone rang.. and my Dad, came in my room, and in the moonlight, he was asking me where  I got $5.00 dollars to give her?, and I was like oh crap.. she told on me.. Then my dad said we would talk about it in the morning.. my stomach turned all night long.. What in the world did she do? I kept asking myself.. Well, by morning my Dad  told me She had it in a book, and as she walked into her parents room it fell out... and her parents asked where she got it from, and she told them what I told her.. Well, I had a horrible day at school, and when I came home my dad had me hand over the money, and explain what, and how I did get it.. it was returned to my Aunt.. and I never did turn over the 4 bucks in the green wallet.. I think I bought wax teeth with it.. lol, and my family would just forget that it ever happened.. Except..till this day my brothers, and one of my sisters would still think I am a thief.. But my one sister thought I dated truck drivers all my life also... Wrong!!, and one brother thought I was binging and throwing up my food , if we were out to dinner, and I just wanted to got freshen up in the bathroom.. he made a comment to my little sister ,about my throwing up my dinner.. and my sister stuck up for me.. and said "no , Patty likes her food to much to do that" I was like wtg ,  sis, when she told me what he said.. Later he would see, I dieted and exercised to lose and keep my weight down.. Well, where I should have been punished for what I did ..I did 'nt.. It may have scared me straight, but getting away with things like that.. proved to me that the paths I took in life were going to be very risky, and criminal..
Nevertheless.. a learning experience.. Crime does not pay.. I tried, and tried.. but I see, and have seen it first hand.. It takes some people a longer time then others.. and some ppl already know... I am like good for them... They have shown me..by example.I am impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment